Here's a 3D demonstration of my professional work experience illustrating the companies I've worked with as planets arranged in ascending order (as per the timeline), revolving around the sun:
It's been an amazing adventure TBH! Here's a gist of it:
- Worked as JS instructor for Crio's Full stack developer program.
- Taught about 120+ students from 2 batches including working professionals and college students
BlinkitSoftware Development Engineer 1September 2021 - July 2022
- Worked with the core web team in development of Blinkit website.
- Implemented auto-read OTP on mWeb, reducing the login drops by 6.09% and fastening the login process by 37%.
- Reduced everyday cost by $100-$200, by redirecting network traffic to an internal service.
- Implemented two-scrollable column UI that enhanced User Experience in Product Listing Pages.
- Implemented install-app-banner, resulting in increase of user-conversion rate from web-platform to app.
- Implemented Sonar Dashboard (Vue.js), and conversion of current CRM Dashboard (Angular.js) to a responsive design for live orders tracking(internaluse).
- Improved overall website performance by 100%(avg), increasing from 24% to 48% (GTmetrix).
- Reduced LCP by 68.75%(avg), bringing it down from 8.0s to 2.5s.
- Reduced Total Blocking Time from 4.5s to 412ms.
- Core Technologies: React, React Native, Vue.js, Typescript.
Tata Consultancy ServicesSoftware DeveloperOctober 2020 - September 2021
- Worked on the development of Microsoft D365 Customer Voice.
- Enhanced overall accessibility of the website.
- Core Technologies: ReactJs, Typescript.
- Implemented OAuth app based security scan with automated access token renewal while the scan is running, having significant impact over PAT based scans.
- Working on development of ADO Scanner (Azure DevOps) with Microsoft.
- Core Technologies: PowerShell, Azure Cloud Services.
Ananta Hotels & ResortsFreelance DeveloperAugust 2020 - Present
- Worked on membership management website built using React.js, Redux, Firebase Firestore and Firebase Authentication.
- Implemented efficient authorization for 5 admins, 9 staff members and 10K+ customers to access the website.
- Admins can manage their plans and benefits, can add/modify any customer and can view redeemed benefits filtered date-wise.
- Staff Members can redeem any customer's benefits at their resorts or hotels on request.
- Customers can view their membership details and their available/redeemed benefits.
- Website is live here.
Saachi TechnologiesMobile Application Developer InternMarch 2020 - May 2020
- Worked as a React Native Developer to develop various Full-Stack Mobile Applications.
- Delevoped hybrid apps using Firestore & Firebase Authentication.
- Used Node.js to develop REST APIs.
Youstart LabsMentor (MERN Stack)June 2019 - July 2019
- Mentored about 20-25 students with their projects in ReactJs, MongoDB, ExpressJs, NodeJs.
- Worked on 2 live projects built on MERN Stack.
- Built and deployed an Online Diagnosis WebApp using Infermedica's API.
- Built and deployed a Music Search and Lyrics Finding WebApp using Apple Music's API.
- Bootcamp Repository can be found here.
Coding NinjasTeaching Assistant - Competitive ProgrammingJune 2019 - November 2019
- Worked as a Teaching Assistant for Coding Ninja's Competitive Programming Course.
- Assisted around 400+ students of 3 different batches.
EnappdFull Stack Developer (MEAN Stack) InternDecember 2018 - January 2019
- Worked on 4 live projects: 2 in Ionic 4, 2 in Angular 6, Node.js, Express.js & MongoDB.
- Developed Hybrid mobile Apps, backend Server and Responsive Web-Apps.
- Made IOS & Android version of ”Wish” and ”Pomodoro”.
- About 60+ items sold of E-commerce Starter Application at enappd store.
- Worked on Firebase, mlab, REST API architecture, Heroku, etc.
Webarch ClubApplication Development LeadFebruary 2018 - April 2020
- Worked as a Application Development Lead
- Worked on various Hybrid mobile Apps and Native Apps for University Related Projects.
- Used Firebase, Android Studio, Ionic Framework, mLab.
- Worked as a App Dev team member.
SRM RudraCoding Team MemberAug 2017 - Jan 2018
- Built autonomous navigation and control system for Mars-Rover that annually competes in URC-University Rover Challenge.
- Worked on OpenCV with Python, Raspberry Pi and Arduino.